Your true ranch vacation experience awaits! You’ll soon enjoy mountain and desert views of the Santa Catalina and Rincon Mountains, at the edge of Coronado National Forest. Tanque Verde Ranch Casitas and haciendas feature plenty of space, patios and wood-burning fireplaces but do not have televisions. This will surely be a vacation you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Ranch Rates include:
• Three hearty meals each day
• Breakfast rides Thursday and Sunday
• BBQ cookout dinners Wednesday and Saturday (with live entertainment and all the fixin’s)
• All standard horseback walking and loping trail rides and lessons
• Mountain biking, fishing, guided hiking, nature center activities, yoga and wellness activities, arts and craft activities, tennis, etc.
• Indoor and outdoor pools
• Our renowned, fully supervised kids ranch and riding program.
• Courtesy round-trip transportation to the Tucson International Airport (for stays of 4+ all-inclusive nights)
• Wireless internet and internet radio
• Evening activities and entertainment