Ranch Info

As one of America’s old time ranches our objective is to give you the ultimate dude ranch experience. Whether it’s the food, the activities, or the lodging, we want you to be pleased with your experiences. Here we have included some details that we think will help you be prepared for your ranch adventure.

Airport Transfers

We provide free airport transportation between the Ranch and Tucson International Airport for all guests staying 4 or more nights on an all-inclusive rate plan. For those guests staying less than 4 nights or on other rate plans, transfers are available for a fee of $55 per trip. Please inform the Ranch of your arrival and departure information at least 7 days prior to arrival.

Check-in/Check-out Times
Check-in time: 3:00pm
Check-out time: 12:00pm

LATE CHECK-OUT POLICY
Late check-out up to 3:00 p.m. may be *available for an additional $75

*Depending on the business levels of the Ranch

Deposit/Cancellation Policy
A deposit of 25% is due at time of booking and the remaining 75% is due 60 days prior to arrival. Please see below for details.

Full payment is required 60 days prior to arrival. The remaining balance will be automatically applied to the original credit card provided without prior notification 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. At this point all deposits become non-refundable. To be eligible for a deposit refund, a cancellation has to occur at least 61 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. 100% prepayment will be lost if cancelation occurs within the 60 day window.

If the reservation is made within the 60 day window, we require full payment at the time of making the reservation, and your payment is non-refundableYour deposit and total prepayment will also be used as a guarantee against late arrivals or early departures, such as arriving one or more days later than scheduled, or checking out one or more days earlier than scheduled causing a forfeiture of your total payment of your reservations with Tanque Verde Ranch.

It is strongly recommended that every guest purchase Travel Insurance.

This website lets you compare and buy travel insurance with quotes from different providers.

What to Pack

Informal Western, sports, and play clothes are worn most of the time. Casual resort wear is appropriate for evenings. Wear something warm for when the sun goes down.

Laundry

For your convenience, we have coin-operated laundry facilities located directly behind the front Ramada.

Rental Cars

Front Desk can assist in arranging a rental car for your use. Rental cars will be delivered directly to Tanque Verde Ranch for your convenience.