The Reservation Sales Agent is responsible for providing the highest quality of customer service while selling room nights for the resort along with providing full concierge service to the guest at the first point of contact.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Answer phone and communicate with guests in a professional manner that not only meets, but exceeds service standards and sales expectations
- Communicate and educate guests about the many options Tanque Verde Guest Ranch has to offer; from lodging to riding, hiking, biking, and dining
- Responsible for learning and mastering the unit types and locations on the Ranch
- Gather guests needs and wants and make recommendation as to their perfect fit in accommodation and activities for their stay
- Sell accommodations and properly enter all information into property management system accurately while being aware of booking patterns and availability
- Answer guest email inquiries regarding lodging and other various requests. If unable to provide answer ensure that the guest inquiries are directed to the proper department manager
- Responsible for attending or reviewing all office meetings
- Assist in various projects
- Keep supervisor and manager informed of guest incidents or issues immediately
- Initiates and maintains positive involvement among other departments
This position requires a high school diploma with 1-year equivalent experience. The position also requires the employee to speak very good English that is easily understood over the phone along with strong customer service skills.
Basic computer knowledge is required, such as word, excel, and other business related software.
This job is performed primarily indoors in a variety of settings. Exposure to loud noises, dust, dirt, and smoke may occur. Protective safety clothing may occasionally be required including appropriate clothing, shoes, gloves, and goggles as needed. Activities include extended periods of standing or sitting.