The stunning desert sunset isn’t the only reason to say, “I do” in the southwest. Winter weddings in Tucson are the ideal choice for that rustic ranch wedding of your dreams for a few reasons. Sunny days and cool nights are the perfect conditions for any wedding. Tanque Verde Ranch can offer you just that. To optimize your experience, The Ranch offers discounts on site fees, food and beverage minimums and lodging during the winter months, January through March.
What’s the special?
If you are ready to get married in the months of January 2017-March 2017, you are eligible for 50% off of site fees at Tanque Verde Ranch. And this “site fee” includes more than just your wedding location.
The Site Fee includes…
- One (1) dinner tasting with up to 4 guests
- Ceremony rehearsal and set up
- Tanque Verde Ranch arch or chuppa with limited décor
- Changing room for the Groom
- Changing room for the Bride (Bridal Suite)
- Room set for Ceremony, Reception and Dinner
- White folding chairs
- Choice of house table linens, overlay, or napkins
- House centerpiece of pillar and votive candles, rose petals on mirror round
- Limited audio visual equipment (pending venue; to include screen, LCD and house sound system)
- Fireplace mantel décor (pending venue)
- Welcome reception margaritas (1 per person)
- Dance floor (indoor only)
- Cake cutting
- Bride & Groom’s overnight suite (includes turndown service with amenity, one regularly scheduled ranch activity and breakfast and lunch on departure day)
This package offers you a savings of $1750 on your wedding, while still accomplishing a breathtaking experience for you and your guests. Plus you’ll receive $1750 off of your food and beverage minimum charge.
Tanque Verde has offered you the ultimate Wedding Package, but there is still more to consider.
During January and the beginning of March is right before our high occupancy part of the season. This means it’s likely that you will have more free range of The Ranch with little distractions from other vacationing families. That usually means more rooms to choose from, first pick of the most desirable accommodations, easier traveling and a perfect time of the year for a peaceful wedding in the desert.
Located on over 600 acres next to the Saguaro National Park with the Rincon Mountains as your backdrop, this special gives you the ultimate, true rustic wedding at an affordable cost. To take a tour or if you have questions, please contact Mary Ellen McBee at 1-866-319-0226.